Original Shave Gel
Let’s go for a glide.
This shave gel for men is designed to deliver a smooth and comfortable shave. Bulldog's shave gel for dry and normal skin is made using 95% natural origin ingredients including aloe vera, an ingredient renowned for its skin moisturising and soothing properties.
At Bulldog, we believe in making quality products for men that unlock the true potential of natural origin ingredients.
- Hydrating formula to help the razor glide over the skin for a close, comfortable and smooth shave
- Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean
- Helps to reduce skin redness associated with shaving
- Our aloe is sourced from a Guatemalan community trade project that pays workers above average wages.
- All materials derived from palm are sustainably sourced.
- Our Original fragrance is a 100% natural blend of essential oils.
- 95% natural origin*
- *Natural origin ingredients contain >50% material from natural sources.
How to Use Your Bulldog Original Shave Gel for dry and normal skin
First prepare the skin for shaving by exfoliating the skin. This removes dead and dry skin and helps to lift the stubble from the skin. We recommend using Bulldog’s Original Face Scrub for men.
- Wet face with warm water
- Squeeze a 10p size amount of shave gel onto clean fingers and massage into your stubble
- Shave the skin going with the grain with a clean, sharp blade such as our Original Steel Blades
- Rinse off with warm water and pat the skin dry with a towel
Follow with Original Aftershave Balm, designed to soothe and moisturise the skin after shaving
Your Skincare Routine for Men
Use Bulldog’s shave gel for dry and normal skin before shaving to help reduce dry, tight and red skin associated with shaving.
Build your best men’s grooming habits by using a skincare routine consisting of a Original Face Wash, Original Steel Blades and Original Moisturiser
Plant-based & post-consumer recycled plastic tube**
**This tube contains > 62% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic and >27% plant-based plastic made with renewable sugarcane material.
We make better choices so you can too, that’s why we partnered with Frist Mile to create Bulldog's Recycling Scheme to give plastic a second life
Delivery Costs For Online Orders
Our standard UK shipping charge is £2.50. UK standard orders totalling over £30 (after any discounts and / or promotional codes have been applied) are delivered free. Unfortunately, shipping costs do not count against the £30 total.
Delivery Times for Online Orders
Once payment has been processed we aim to ship all orders within two (2) working days of receipt. From dispatch please allow around 3–5 working days for standard delivery.
For expedited orders we aim to ship on the same day with delivery the following day. Please note the cut off time is 11.00am. Any order placed after 11.00am will be dispatched the following working day.
Working days for us are Monday to Friday (not including UK Bank / Public Holidays).
Please note, we do not despatch or deliver at weekends or public holidays and are unable to deliver to PO Boxes.