The hero moisturiser your face deserves (and definitely needs).
This moisturiser for men is designed to deliver all day hydration without leaving skin feeling greasy or sticky. Bulldog's carbon neutral certified moisturiser for dry and normal skin is made using 96% natural origin ingredients including aloe vera, an ingredient renowned for its skin moisturising and soothing properties.
At Bulldog, we believe in making quality products for men that unlock the true potential of natural origin ingredients.
- Hydrating moisturiser makes the perfect daily companion for your face
- Softening formula leaves your skin looking healthier
- Purpose built for men for quick absorption
- Non-greasy and won’t leave you feeling sticky after use
- Ideal for everyday use on normal skin or dry skin
- Our aloe is sourced from a Guatemalan community trade project that pays workers above average wages
- All materials derived from palm are sustainably sourced
- Our Original fragrance is a 100% natural blend of essential oils
- Good for: Normal Skin and Dry Skin
- 96% natural origin*
- *Natural origin ingredients contain >50% material from natural sources.
- **This tube contains > 62% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic and >27% plant-based plastic made with renewable sugarcane material.
How to Use Your Bulldog Moisturiser for dry and normal skin.
Use after cleansing and applying serum (such as our Age Defence Serum ) but before applying any other creams and/or suncream
- Start with clean, dry and cleansed skin
- Squeeze a 10p size amount of moisturiser onto clean fingertips
- Massage into the skin on the face and the neck
Your Skincare Routine for Men
Use Bulldog’s moisturiser for dry and normal skin twice a day, in the morning and evening, for healthier looking and softer feeling skin.
Build your best men’s grooming habits by using a skincare routine consisting of a face wash, sensitive face scrub and sensitive moisturiser.
Plant-based & post-consumer recycled plastic tube**
**This tube contains > 62% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic and >27% plant-based plastic made with renewable sugarcane material.
We make better choices so you can too, that’s why we partnered with Frist Mile to create Bulldog's Recycling Scheme to give plastic a second life
Delivery Costs For Online Orders
Our standard UK shipping charge is £2.50. UK standard orders totalling over £30 (after any discounts and / or promotional codes have been applied) are delivered free. Unfortunately, shipping costs do not count against the £30 total.
Delivery Times for Online Orders
Once payment has been processed we aim to ship all orders within two (2) working days of receipt. From dispatch please allow around 3–5 working days for standard delivery.
For expedited orders we aim to ship on the same day with delivery the following day. Please note the cut off time is 11.00am. Any order placed after 11.00am will be dispatched the following working day.
Working days for us are Monday to Friday (not including UK Bank / Public Holidays).
Please note, we do not despatch or deliver at weekends or public holidays and are unable to deliver to PO Boxes.