Original After Shave Balm
For Freshly Shaved Chops.This aftershave balm for men is designed to soothe and moisturise your skin after shaving. Bulldog's aftershave balm for dry and normal skin is made using 96% natural origin ingredients including aloe vera, an ingredient renowned for its skin moisturising and soothing properties. At Bulldog, we believe in making quality products for men that unlock the true potential of natural origin ingredients.
- Purpose built for men for quick absorption
- Lightweight and non-greasy, it won’t leave you feeling sticky after use
- Soothes and moisturises the skin after shaving
- Leaves your skin feeling moisturised and soft
- Our aloe is sourced from a Guatemalan community trade project that pays workers above average wages.
- All materials derived from palm are sustainably sourced.
- Our Original fragrance is a 100% natural blend of essential oils.
- 96% natural origin*
- *Natural origin ingredients contain >50% material from natural sources.
How to Use Your Bulldog Original After Shave for dry and normal skin
Use after shaving but before applying any other moisturisers and/or suncream
- After shaving, pat the skin dry with a towel
- Squeeze a 5p size amount of moisturiser onto clean fingertips
- Massage into the freshly shaved skin on the face and the neck
Your Skincare Routine for Men
Use Bulldog’s Original After Shave for dry and normal skin after shaving to leave the skin feeling protected from drying out.
Get the most out of your Original Aftershave Balm for men by using the right amount around 5ml (a 5p coin sized amount) per shave. Your 100ml tube should last x days.
Build your best men’s grooming habits by using a skincare routine consisting of Bulldog’s Original Shave Gel and Original Steel Blades
Delivery Costs For Online Orders
Our standard UK shipping charge is £2.50. UK standard orders totalling over £30 (after any discounts and / or promotional codes have been applied) are delivered free. Unfortunately, shipping costs do not count against the £30 total.
Delivery Times for Online Orders
Once payment has been processed we aim to ship all orders within two (2) working days of receipt. From dispatch please allow around 3–5 working days for standard delivery.
For expedited orders we aim to ship on the same day with delivery the following day. Please note the cut off time is 11.00am. Any order placed after 11.00am will be dispatched the following working day.
Working days for us are Monday to Friday (not including UK Bank / Public Holidays).
Please note, we do not despatch or deliver at weekends or public holidays and are unable to deliver to PO Boxes.