Original Beard Balm
Soften the unruliest beard
This beard balm for men is designed to leave your beard feeling conditioned while providing a light hold. Bulldog's beard balm for dry and normal hair and skin is made using 96% natural origin ingredients including aloe vera, an ingredient renowned for its moisturising and soothing properties.
At Bulldog, we believe in making quality products for men that unlock the true potential of natural origin ingredients.
- Style and define your beard with this non-sticky or greasey beard balm to reduce frizz
- Moisturise and hydrate the skin under your beard
- Leaves the beard feeling moisturised and looking healthy
- Light hold leaving the beard feeling soft and conditioned
- Our aloe is sourced from a Guatemalan community trade project that pays workers above average wages.
- All materials derived from palm are sustainably sourced.
- Our Original fragrance is a 100% natural blend of essential oils.
- 96% natural origin*
- *Natural origin ingredients contain >50% material from natural sources.
How to Use Your Bulldog Beard Balm for dry and normal skin
Use after cleansing and moisturising to ensure conditioning and styling of clean and well maintained hair.
- Apply a small amount of Balm onto clean fingers
- Gently rub between fingers to distribute the balm evenly
- Massage evenly into the beard and style as desired
Your Skincare Routine for Men
Use Bulldog’s beard wax for dry and normal skin as often as desired to hydrate the skin and style the beard.
Build your best beard grooming routine by using a combination of face wash, beard shampoo & conditioner and moisturiser.
We make better choices so you can too, that’s why we use Post Consumer Recycled Plastic to give plastic a second life
Delivery Costs For Online Orders
Our standard UK shipping charge is £2.50. UK standard orders totalling over £30 (after any discounts and / or promotional codes have been applied) are delivered free. Unfortunately, shipping costs do not count against the £30 total.
Delivery Times for Online Orders
Once payment has been processed we aim to ship all orders within two (2) working days of receipt. From dispatch please allow around 3–5 working days for standard delivery.
For expedited orders we aim to ship on the same day with delivery the following day. Please note the cut off time is 11.00am. Any order placed after 11.00am will be dispatched the following working day.
Working days for us are Monday to Friday (not including UK Bank / Public Holidays).
Please note, we do not despatch or deliver at weekends or public holidays and are unable to deliver to PO Boxes.