Energising Face Wash
Revitalise tired looking skin
This face wash for men is designed to cleanse your skin leaving it feeling revitalised. Bulldog's face wash for dull and tired skin is made using 94% natural origin ingredients including maize, an ingredinent known for its smoothing and brightening properties. We were the first brand in the UK to launch with this active.
At Bulldog, we believe in making quality products for men that unlock the true potential of natural origin ingredients.
- Cleanse and revitalise
- Made using 94% natural origin ingredients
- Plant-based & post-consumer recycled plastic tube**
- Dull and tired skin
- This non-drying formula leaves your skin feeling clean and visably clear
- Revitalises leave the skin feeling awakened and energised
- Brightens to improve the appearance of dull skin and leave the skin healthier looking
- All materials derived from palm are sustainably sourced.
- Our Enerigising fragrance is a 100% natural blend of essential oils.
- Good for: Dull Skin and Tired Skin
- 94% natural origin*
- *Natural origin ingredients contain >50% material from natural sources.
How to Use Your Bulldog Face Wash for tired skin
Use before exfoliating and moisturising to prepare the skin for hydration and treatment
- Squeeze a 10p size amount of face wash onto the palm of your hand, add a splash of water and lather up
- Massage on to the skin on the face and neck, paying particular attention to the “T-Zone” (the forehead, nose and chin)
- Rinse off with warm water and pat the skin dry with a towel
Your skin is now cleansed and prepped for you to apply your leave on products ( Serum , Moisturiser , Face Mask , or Eye Roll-On)
Your Skincare Routine for Men
Use Bulldog’s face wash for tired skin twice a day, in the morning and evening, for visibly clear skin and to feel refreshed
Build your best men’s grooming habits by using a skincare routine consisting of a face wash, face scrub and moisturiser.
Plant-based & post-consumer recycled plastic tube**
**This tube contains > 62% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic and >27% plant-based plastic made with renewable sugarcane material.
We make better choices so you can too, that’s why we partnered with Frist Mile to create ;Bulldog's Recycling Scheme to give plastic a second life
Delivery Costs For Online Orders
Our standard UK shipping charge is £2.50. UK standard orders totalling over £30 (after any discounts and / or promotional codes have been applied) are delivered free. Unfortunately, shipping costs do not count against the £30 total.
Delivery Times for Online Orders
Once payment has been processed we aim to ship all orders within two (2) working days of receipt. From dispatch please allow around 3–5 working days for standard delivery.
For expedited orders we aim to ship on the same day with delivery the following day. Please note the cut off time is 11.00am. Any order placed after 11.00am will be dispatched the following working day.
Working days for us are Monday to Friday (not including UK Bank / Public Holidays).
Please note, we do not despatch or deliver at weekends or public holidays and are unable to deliver to PO Boxes.