Delivery Costs For Online Orders
Our standard UK shipping charge is £2.50. UK standard orders totalling over £30 (after any discounts and / or promotional codes have been applied) are delivered free. Unfortunately, shipping costs do not count against the £30 total.
Our expedited shipping charge is £6.00.
Delivery Times for Online Orders
Once payment has been processed we aim to ship all orders within two (2) working days of receipt. From despatch please allow around 3-5 working days for standard delivery.
For expedited orders we aim to ship on the same working day with delivery the following working day. Please note the cut off time is 11.00am. Any order placed after 11.00am will be dispatched the following working day.
Working days for us are Monday to Friday (not including UK Bank / Public Holidays).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org straight away if your order does not arrive when it should. You should quote your order number and we will find out what happened to it and get it to you as quickly as we can. Unfortunately, we cannot replace orders where the delivery address has been entered incorrectly by the person placing the order.
Please contact us at email@example.com immediately if your order is missing any products. We’ll find out what happened to your order within three (3) working days and we’ll get them to you as soon as possible or give you the option of a full refund of the missing items.
Returns Policy and Refunds
You may return any unopened and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You will receive your refund within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. If you need to return an item, simply contact us via the email icon at the bottom of the page quoting your order number and return requirements.
We use Braintree and PayPal as our online payment platform and accept payment from the following cards;
General Terms and Conditions
Your acceptance of our terms and conditions is given when you submit an order to us. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Your order is an offer to Bulldog, which can be rejected by Bulldog
All promotional codes are valid on full priced items only unless otherwise stated.
Please bear in mind that buying over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in store. Be aware that:
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Bulldog Skincare Limited. Bulldog Skincare Limited neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Bulldog Skincare Limited.
- The colours which are shown on the website will depend on many factors including your computer display settings. Our products may vary slightly from their pictures.
- All goods are subject to availability – we may not be able to supply your order. If goods are out of stock at the time you place your order, we will not be able to accept your order.
- Any delivery estimates given are estimates only.
- The goods and promotions which are offered on the website may not be available in store and viceversa.
The price payable for the goods you order is as set out in our website at the time you place the order. Bulldog reserves the right to reject an order if a product was advertised on the Site at an incorrect price.
Bulldog Skincare Limited reserve the right to change the advertised price at any time.
By consenting to Bulldog Skincare’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us at Contact – Bulldog Skincare for more information.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
- The Programme is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or above. The following individuals are not eligible to join the Programme: (i) wholesale customers; (ii) employees of Edgewell Personal Care (unless that employee is acting in their personal capacity, and using their personal email address.
- The Programme only applies to orders placed on bulldogskincare.com (the “Website”). Therefore, Points can only be earned and redeemed on the Website, on orders shipped to an address in the UK.
- Any individual who has an active account on the Website prior to the launch of the Programme (an “Existing Customer”) will be automatically enrolled in the Programme (subject to that individual fulfilling the eligibility requirements set out in clause 1.1). If an Existing Customer has more than one account on the Website, only one account will be enrolled in the Programme.
- No purchase is necessary to create a Programme account (an "Account") and participation in the Programme is free of charge. To join, visit the Website and create an Account with a valid email address and password.
- Each member of the Programme (a "Member") will receive an account that is tied to their unique, valid email address. Accounts and Points are not transferable and Members must not use Accounts or Points for sale, resale or barter.
- You can view a summary of your Account on the Website. After logging onto the Website, simply click on "My Account". You may also view your Points balance, earning history and redemptions made within "My Account" by clicking on "Your Rewards" in the profile navigation.
- Bulldog may (at its sole discretion) suspend, restrict or revoke any Member's Account at any time if that Member:
(a) breaches these terms and conditions;
(b) is misusing Points; or
You do not have a right to transfer or sell Points earned or granted. If you attempt to, or do, transfer or sell Points, Bulldog may re-claim or cancel Points still held in your Account, cancel those Points transferred or sold to a third party and/or suspend or terminate your Account. Bulldog’s decision in respect of such breach shall be final and conclusive.
You must use the Programme solely for its intended purpose and must not use the Programme for the benefit of any third party.